What stereo equipment do respected musicians listen to?

With all the debate on this piece of equipment is better than that, it got me to thinking… What setup do well respected musicians have, e.g. amps, speakers, etc.  What does Wynton Marsalis listen to, for example?  Just curious and thought it might be a fun topic. 

128x128bigtex22

My ATC's sound GREAT in my house! I did pick the SCM35's over the 20's when I bought them, thinking they presented a richer, more lifelike presentation with equally good imaging.

Just a note, professional studio monitors and that ilk have a different set of design parameters entirely. Near field and hear all the details.

A novice audiophile is frequently seduced by details and slam at the expense of musicality.

More experienced audiophiles tend to become more engaged with all aspects of the recreated sound… rhythm and pace / musicality and proportion around the different characteristics of sound (detail / bass / slam). 

In 30 years of providing sample cassettes for many well-respected artists, the most common complaint was "There's something wrong with your recording. The entire concert is sharp/flat." The problem was, of course, their not very good cassette machine running either fast or slow.

Bob Weir McIntosh, Neil Young McIntosh and Tannoy…..just from what I know