Power Conditioner question

Does having the same make power conditioning as your cables (assuming you use mostly one brand) offer an advantage? 

For example, most of my cables are Transparent.  Is there an inherent advantage to going with a Transparent conditioner.  Just a general question.  I’m not really looking for other suggestions.  I realize there are some great products out there.   Thanks 

128x128cantorgale

I currently have a Synergistic Research PowerCell 8 UEF. Wondering if a move to Transparent Reference Power Isolator would yield any benefit. 

Give it a try and please let us know. Only you can determine that. Can you try the Transparent and return it if you are not satisfied?

I would think that companies who make power conditioners design them using their own cabling.

ozzy

I currently have a Synergistic Research PowerCell 8 UEF. Wondering if a move to Transparent Reference Power Isolator would yield any benefit. 

Ooh.  Not sure I’d do that unless you’re looking to change the sound signature toward the warmer, smoother side.  Plus, Synergistic makes pretty darn good power cords that I’m sure, uh, synergize.