High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

For those of you waiting on orders, I was getting ready to talk about PayPal protection. Then I remembered that my only direct purchase from HFC has been the recent NPS Q45T. I had to use my CC number, no PayPal option. Received mine a week ago, but if I had not, like @lpretiring suggests, I would be on the phone with my CC company tomorrow, just in case.

Regarding the HFC shutdown news, assuming it’s true and a very credible source has posted it right here on this forum, I only have one word which seems to be cropping up day after day during this Year Of Our Lord 2022.

Sad.

Nasaman do you have latest update you can share?i believe HF will bounce back.

@jessicahfc So sorry you found out so abruptly, i hope all goes well for you! With your attitude you should do well. Do you mind saying if Rick told you or was it a text ect? Was business down much? Thinking of you, marc brown

Legally I don't think I can talk about the state of the business, and I truely hope that they'll be able to make all the orders right by you guys. All I'll say is that it wasn't a surprise, and I had been preparing my resume since fall.