Are you pairing Tube Preamp/Line Stage with Class D Power Amp?

If yes, what have you liked? I'm curious about other Class D amps now that I found one I like. I have a Marantz Ruby integrated. I put it in Power Amp mode and plopped a wonderful Doge Audio Clarity Preamp in front of it.  

The tube pre really opened up the soundstage further--great combo.  

I'm wondering about moving the Ruby to a second system and finding a different Class D or SS amp.  

PS There was a similar thread from 2019 but it only registered a handful of responses.  Maybe more folks have come around to Class D and have played with putting tubes in front of one. 

128x128jbhiller

Yes Audio Research sp16 to Bel Canto ref1000m monoblocks. Love the pairing. May be trying something new soon. Always looking to downsize. . See here:

I run a modded class D LSA Voyager amp fed by the Sachs tube preamp.  Sublime sound.....

I’m running a Belles 22a pre into a Cherryamp 2Cherry… nothing but praise here. 

if I know Ralph he‘s spent a long time messing with the distortion profile on that amp..

I for sure was a bit, just a bit, of a Class D naysayer.  I wasn't foolishly so, as I always thought the tech would improve.  I think we are right at that point now. 

Ralph's amp has to sound good. Man, I need an inheritance to keep up with all that I want to try out.