How many systems do you have?

one, two, more? 

128x128zavato

Two is a bare minimum.  One is the main system, the other is made up of hand-me-downs from the main system, so you get more mileage out of replaced components before they leave the premises.

In short time, when I take delivery of my new amp I will almost have two systems.....   I have doubles (or more) of everything to build a second system,  except speakers.     So basically I'm now on the lookout for speakers 

I have enough audio equipment to have 7 complete systems....that's speakers, receiver or integrated amp,pre amps,Solid State or Tube (pre amps, receiver ,amps or integrated amp) cassette decks,and or cd players ,plus Speakers ,with rear speakers also....I'm like Crazy Eddie's, I'm Insane....

Three separate systems:

1 - Living Room: 2-channel, old but tasteful SS gear from the late ’80s, Boston Acoustic A40 speakers (wonderful little 2-ways) + cheap subs. This is strictly for casual music during dinner parties & social gatherings

2 - Main Home Office System: Very complicated because the DAC has dual RCA outputs. One pair goes to an excellent preamp/headphone amp (Violectric V281) used as main system preamp + headphone amp. This path goes to an electronic crossover that feeds a big class D amp (for vintage KEF 103.2 speakers) + JL Audio 10" sub. 2nd path is a 2nd headphone amp. 2 people can listen to headphones at the same time on different paths.

3 - Side-System/Home Office: Another DAC with dual RCA outs feeding 2 headphone amplifiers (Headphone listening only).

Years ago I had a much bigger 2-channel system that engulfed the LR of our 1st house. Those were the days...

I think that I need an intervention. I have 12 systems. Three of them are in our upstairs bedrooms. They are 5.1 systems with modest surround receivers. All have decent bookshelf speakers as well. There is another home theater system with  Sonus Faber speakers and Marantz components in my family room. While it is predominantly a sound system for our large screen TV, it does a nice job with  stereo music as well.  I have two channel stereo systems in my living room, office (3 systems), and finished basement (Where there are four systems). Seven of the systems have turntables. All have CD or SACD players. five have streamers. There are extra components as well. At 64 years of age with several health problems, I have been contemplating downsizing. I will probably start moving some of the gear, however, it is more fun to collect it then to sell it.