McIntosh -- good for show, not for sound, says dealer

More unvarnished truth from YouTube.
"real audiophiles...know it doesn't sound that good"

https://youtu.be/sMUQqAagKm0?t=181

Real audiophiles -- be aware. You've been read the Riot Act. 

Discuss.

128x128hilde45

Remember the old saw about working with a dealer who bashes another company's products.  As I read this I think of the usual "cranky old men talking about their stereos" crowd that could be doing other things like going to live shows, spending time with the family, learning a new skill like a musical instrument or getting some sun instead of carving up each other and the equipment.  Passion doesn't have to be bashin'.

@bigboypete Good on ya man. I ran a 202 for a decade. When you get it serviced there is i believe an effective LED light upgrade kit now, I replaced the burned out lights in mine, fairly easy to do if you are handy w soldering iron.

Enjoy the music !
Jim

Why does this video not have any 'Dislikes'? I would think with the number of negative reviews of his views, it would have more than 'zero'. Things that make you go, hmmm.

I just got my Achilles’ tendon replaced yesterday & I am in a lot of pain, but this Mac thread has brought me joy.  Thanks.  OCD guy is a ranter, but makes some good points.  I say Let him be… I think he is struggling to find a successful business model.  

@urbanwarrior69 ,

I am curious as to why this thread has brought much joy, kindly enlighten me.