About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

@mapman : I can assure you the vast majority of those people have zero intentions to buy or sell anything here. the "potential" part is close to zero. They are here for the mayhem in the forums only. 

I am more prone to looking for things like a used phono stage than fuses, but there is still probably value in technical and subjective exchanges.

@ted_denney You are egging them on now. Also coming across as an arrogant elitist.

Just my  initial reaction to your post.

the mayhem they create is their hobby, not audio. The next time they’re in the throughs of yet another manufactured outrage, ask to see a picture of their system and you discover their drama is nothing more than a smoke screen to obscure the fact they have a poor system. They also tend to be jealous and covetous. It’s always the same pattern, essentially psychological and personality disorders on full display.

@holmz Personally, I am always on the lookout for something new and better. Also to learn something new and useful and share it with others. Technology is always advancing...never stagnant. Its like a treasure hunt but I have had numerous hits along the way to make the journey worthwhile. I like to get it right (for me) then leave it be until there is a good reason to do something new or different. "Good sound" is a somewhat subjective thing but the fundamental parameters that define it and what it takes to attain it effectively is not.

@ghasley @jjss49 as is the norm for you both, much wisdom from you. Might that others take a step back and consider our contributions…including myself…

Grace, peace and good music today! 

Jim