What power cord do you use for your processor?

Seems reducing noise going into a processor would make sense and a better power cable than the stock cable may be a value toward achieving this.

Anyone find using a better power cable makes a higher end processor sound better?

jumia

This is a great cable for light work. I bought over 30 of these what a wonderful unshielded cable. Allow a week on a SS power amp or inline with a 120vac blower motor. You will love your 29-79.00 purchase. Shielding is up to you. I don’t use it until I need to. I have used close to zero shielding for over 15 years. Weaves just work better..

They use to use a twist or weaves in the 20-30s what happened? LOL

Regards

I see the price went up. My little secret is out.. Looks like a 17% increase. No kidding they are worth 5 times that is SQ compared to just 10 years ago.

I use red copper and silver clad copper too with that cable. :-) Close to the same vendor. I'm not giving that one up though..

Regards

Transparent Premium power cord. Tried, a bunch of Cardas, Wireworld, DH Labs, JPS. 

Used Audioquest NRG-4 power cord.  Chop the ends and put on Furutech FI-15 Rhodium connectors.