Which Tweeter preferred- dome natural material, Beryllium/Metal or Planar Ribbon? Why?

This is bugging me. Just as I think I have the

right answer it slips through my fingers. 

Let's not consider cost in this opinion poll.

For example-

Pick one of the types of tweeters

Choice- Planar Ribbon

Reason-Low moving mass and larger surface area vs domes.

Everyone should have an opinion here unless they are relatively new to the game.

Lets see if we all learn something new!

chorus

Hi there @arion 

A'gon can be unfriendly to manufacturers so I'm glad you are here and look forward to your insights.  Pretty remarkable work to get an AMT to function that far down in the range.  Outstanding!

Best,

Erik

Ever been 'smote by a Greek god'? *L* 

Not quite the same as:
"SMOTE (synthetic minority oversampling technique) is one of the most commonly used oversampling methods to solve the imbalance problem."

...but it does cause a pause for one...;)

'The walls have eyes and ears.....'  👀 *ghostly racket*L*

Dome natural material ONLY, has to be 91db +, lower than 91db sens, Not interested, Dome only, natural material. NOT Be, Not metal. 

Tweeter type does not matter.  This is a very subjective area.

The one which sounds the best to YOU should be the one YOU should pick for yourself.

@cakyol , precisely...I'm obviously addicted to amts'...horns are edgy and  'in your face', domes one step behind if metal (paper?; see 'cones'), cones sound 'stretched' at high levels...

Other 'exotica' I've not been exposed to...plasma could be a 'contender' if they didn't purport to suck the air out of the room...(I like air...use it a lot...)

'Stats are ok. but have the 'Maggie Issue'...the larger ones' make me feel like I'm in the first segment of 2001, the smaller (spouses' pref) seem 'leashed' and restrained....

"Call me...irresponsible..." or just a crank.... (I'm ok with the latter...)