Which Tweeter preferred- dome natural material, Beryllium/Metal or Planar Ribbon? Why?

This is bugging me. Just as I think I have the

right answer it slips through my fingers. 

Let's not consider cost in this opinion poll.

For example-

Pick one of the types of tweeters

Choice- Planar Ribbon

Reason-Low moving mass and larger surface area vs domes.

Everyone should have an opinion here unless they are relatively new to the game.

Lets see if we all learn something new!

chorus

You wouldn’t happen to have a pair in the Northwest would ya. I wouldn’t have to rent a blonde I married one.

@arion ...Hi Mike, and I'll happily take you up on your kind offer..  At the minimum, I'll give you the shot at addicting me, and making @danager insanely jealous.... ;) 

As said here in AVL, "....it's like getting 2 birds stoned at once!" 
...but I know nothing about that sort of thing....🙄

We've an upcoming project in the TriCity area 2nd quarter this year, so that would be the likely time to Not show up in or with any form of 'rented'  device or organism.

I'll be nice, so you ought not to have me see anything that would require a NTC agreement or the like. (I'd sign one if requested, however....know the routine...)

And I fully appreciate 'keeping the lights on'; spouse and self have our own 'beast' to keep fed.  The results are in your area, PM for locations...and other perhaps interesting bits...

The Apollos' are impressive on the pages of your website, and I'm already concerned that they will live up to and beyond my wildest exhortations to my spouse....who would have me talking soprano for bringing them home.

"Are you Insane?!  ...oh, right...that already existed....*grumble*damn*

Thanks again, and back to...

@andy2 ,,,Heils' sound Horrible by themselves....a heavy lump of 'squeeky', it's true.  If you didn't know beforehand what they Can do, you wouldn't buy them either.  But that's the case of any tweeter singing solo.... ;)

@danager that is true, 800ish is a more comfy zone to start the cross.  You can push them near 500, but they're not happy about it....
I've a pair of Polk 6" with a passive that fills that gap 'twixt Heil and woofs...with a sub for 100 and below....

Would ultimately do the same for a Heil line source. which could make my 'fever dream' above more practical in reality...

...whatever That is...open to interpretation as usual, esp. in sounds audio. 

Hi there @arion 

A'gon can be unfriendly to manufacturers so I'm glad you are here and look forward to your insights.  Pretty remarkable work to get an AMT to function that far down in the range.  Outstanding!

Best,

Erik

Ever been 'smote by a Greek god'? *L* 

Not quite the same as:
"SMOTE (synthetic minority oversampling technique) is one of the most commonly used oversampling methods to solve the imbalance problem."

...but it does cause a pause for one...;)

'The walls have eyes and ears.....'  👀 *ghostly racket*L*

Dome natural material ONLY, has to be 91db +, lower than 91db sens, Not interested, Dome only, natural material. NOT Be, Not metal.