About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

I have Townshend springs under my speakers. Night and day they are not.

If I were a dealer I would behave or be wary of being exposed.

I recall back when MC was touting the Townshend springs but some here were concerned about the price. I, and others, commented on how good the IsoAcoustic  devices worked for ourselves and it was then that he went into overdrive with the Nobsound springs citing them as the alternative to the Townshends if cost were a factor and to ignore the offerings from IsoAcoustic.

I found that more than a bit strange.

All the best,
Nonoise

He sent me a nasty PM when i busted him in a lie and Duke took him to task for deleting a post I replied to so that it lacked context. The text of that nasty PM his username has “ suspended “ next to it. Good riddance.

Re Townshend. No doubt Max RIP was a creative innovator who was a “ measure and listen “ guy. BUT there are many, many vibration isolation products out there from long running storied firms. This forum improved by varied inputs and those with wide experience and restraint for hyperbole.

Jim

Nonoise - that's the only thing you found strange with MC's posts? How about his hundreds of posts for tekton speakers being the best speaker made? 

*g*  Overall, I like MCs' expositions on this 'n that....

...but when he seems to be 'nudging an item' in particular, I've got this 'black out syndrome' that has great timing... ;)

To Be True, I'm a manufacturer....of something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with audio Anything.
You can stand on it with your I'mFog'd stuck in ears and throw down your best moves... ;)
I could use a good guffaw...😏

Given our current 'economic climate', I won't go aghast if someone brings their work to the forums.  It's just good manners to leave your work at the door on entry, like taking one's shoes off before walking on a white carpet.... ;)