The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

Do you know the physical size of it? Is it 20 or 32 mm long?

The T1AL looks like a one amp slow blow.

The T2L is a 2 amp I believe.

Both of those, either fast or slow blow, are available as SR Purples. Try High End Electronics or similar vendors.

@bugredmachine 

Thank you very much for the above information, it certainly helps.  Regarding physical size, the fuses are 5x20mm,

I am following up on my post when a first received the Purple fuses many weeks ago. They have burned in nicely, although I think they sound much better right out of the box than past versions.

Everything has gotten even better, with more overall thrust and solidity, yet at the same time, a more liquid and detailed sound with cleaner and more piercing transient attack. Imaging has improved and soundstage size has increased. Let's face it, $200 is no small amount for a fuse.  Though, this has been no small upgrade and has been more subtsantial than many component upgrades that I have made.  Dollar for dollar, euro for euro, these may be the most cost effective upgrade that one can make in a stereo system. I would upgrade to the Purples before spending money on anything else. Very impressive and I find deep solace in the fact that any naysayers will never enjoy this level of performance.