聖HIJIRI Users thread

Based on a discussion with another forum member, I've been reading up on this Comback Corporation brand. The reviews I've found have been pretty positive, but I've also learned over the years to take all reviews with a grain of salt. So the purpose of this thread is for users to share their input on 聖HIJIRI cables. When you share, if you'd discuss what model of HIJIRI you demoed and what brands/models they were compared to, that'd be very helpful.

A little background: a few years ago I was reading the Audio Envy threads and decided to give them a try as the seemed to compete with much higher-priced cable.  So I decided to give AE a try. I found both the $179 P2 and the $279 M3 to easily best an Isotek power cord at $1k. So that got me thinking even more about value products. I was about to give Zavfino a try and then was given another recommendation to give HIJIRI a try. So this is how I got here. I'll be very interested to hear all user comments on HIJIRI and this should be a good repository for the brand.

Here is their website: www.combak.net

pokey77

Grannyring.

The cost of the power cord was greater than$5000.

Many dealers do have demos.

I don’t mind taking my credit info for security but to try and obtain a refund later is just too risky.

Btw it is in stock

Ozzy

“I don’t mind taking my credit info for security but to try and obtain a refund later is just too risky”

Honestly I am speechless. There are so many reputable folks here shared their wonderful experiences with Colin. If that’s not enough, most reputable credit card offers Purchase protection benefit for their consumers, where is the risk :-)

Honestly OZZY, Colin could not be a finer gentleman. I’m not gonna try to convince you because his reputation among his customers really says it all. I will say this; in my experience as an audiophile, some 42 years, I have never run across a more competent, professional and caring dealer. So yes you can trust Colin absolutely and completely.

I must admit here that I am also speechless as the practice of a trial period is near ubiquitous today. I not only expect it, but find it the only reasonable way to run a business. Some dealers don’t even offer a trial period with returns like Underwood Wally, LTA on MHDT dacs and others.

Now if being sent gear at no charge is a must have expectation for you, then I respect that need for you.

@ozzy I was looking forward to your feedback since you seemed to have listened to a lot of stuff. I think with Hijiri, the prices now get into mid/upper range Shunyata, Siltech, Hemingway, etc. 

@lalitk @grannyring I imagine you guys have heard a lot of different looms, so will take your word for it on Hijiri. I just settled into Zavfino, but it never ends, does it? :)

@cd45123 , enjoy your new cables and music.  Many good cables out there and Zavfino offers very good value products.