HELP FedEx Mangles Speakers - Refuses Claim

I received double boxed with ample foam padding top and bottom - large, expensive speakers that are crushed on the corners and bottoms. I took dozens of pictures while unpacking, have all shipping materials, filed claim, met with claims agent. I did it all correctly and was denied via form letter. Any legal referrals, appeals, BBB, class-action process help etc., is appreciated.
pbredi
For heavy items I insist on TRIPLE boxing with a lot of space -- more than 4 inches -- between the second box and the third box. This has saved me. I know, it is more expensive. But it is the only way for me to receive things safely overseas. I have had near misses but nothing has arrived damaged.
As I mentioned above. How was the consignee even able to file a claim with fedex? Anyone know the answer to this question?

Shakey
Regarding the shipper - technically I used my FedEx online account linked to my credit card to pay for and generate the ground shipping labels. I emailed those printable labels to the individual shipper in NY. This is how I was able to file the claim and be in the driver's seat to deal with the damage claim issues firsthand.

FedEx pickup up the double boxes at a residence and did not open or otherwise inspect the inside packing.
If you think it is pretty much bomb proof packing then fight it to the end. They still have to prove to someone that it somehow does not meet there specs. Have them show you how they would have packed the boxes.
You have over 4" of good packing material surrounding the speakers and in this case it may be easy for you to prove your claim. It may be time for some legal action.