Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname

@cd45123

Don’t you love when everything comes together like a perfect harmony. I have been a huge advocate of full loom, especially analog cables. As far as LAN cables goes, I highly recommend Network Acoustics ENO Streaming Cable. The best I’ve heard for the money before you spend crazy money for a JCAT Signature Gold LAN cable.

Network Acoustics  ENO filter and cable are just great.  The new Muon filter and cable are the best I have heard.  Improved my streaming and file playback to I level I thought not possible. 

Just sharing my experience. Speaking of Hijiri cable, conincidently I just loaned the million IC yesterday from my local dealer.

I am connecting both silver dart XLR and Hijiri RCA from my TAD CD player/DAC to preamp, so able to switch the preamp input and compare albeit is between XLR vs RCA.

Initial listening is that Hijiri is more fluid sounding with more rounded and seductive mid, silver dart soundstage depth sounds slightly better. But I am not sure how much the connectors impacting what I am listening. 

I agree the Hijiri Nagomi cabling sounds great but is also expensive. The  Zavfino sounds very good and is more reasonably priced. Back in the late 1990s (if my memory serves me correctly) I had a full loom of the Harmonix HS-101 Golden Performance, which I believe is manufactured by the same company (Combak Corporation) and at that time was their top of the line.

@lak 

Just curious what Hijiri Nagomi cables (power, SC, IC) were compared to Zavfino and what model Zavfino was compared to the Nagomi. Would you mind stating what differences you hear and what you thought was better?

I've had Audio Envy P and M series power cords for a year and love them but had heard Zavfino is better than AE, and then recently was encouraged to check out Hijiri, so I'm just trying to gather user input.

I wonder if it would make sense to start a Hijiri thread?