I'm confused - Different music...different speakers?

Thanks for allowing me this exploration. I've been on Audiogon before and find myself here for a very different reason this time.
I do believe my system is well resolving and will define gear at the end
Yet I keep getting steered to music genre based on sound.
What I mean by this is simple.
I can't seem to listen to old rock n roll favorites anymore.
There are albums I know from the past inside out and upside down - one example: The Allman Brother's at Fillmore East. I can mostly play every bit of this on guitar. I own three good copies on vinyl and can stream it at hi-res on Qobuz.
There are two drummers and Berry Oakley on bass- no slouch. Duane on slide...etc. An Epic and dynamic album
I can't listen to it - the metal tweeters are just aggravating. And what I remember from the bass and percussion is slam from the very opening to the end - it's not here.
What is going on here?
Gear is as follows:
Analogue side is a Nottingham Space 294, 12" Ace arm, Lyra Delos Cart and an EAR 834 MM/MC phono stage
Digital is an Antelope Zodiac plus with Voltikus power supply
All good and better cables
Totem Hawk floor standers
Amp is a Rogue Cronus w/ KT120 output tubes
Play Bill Evans or Bach ....and I can watch the paint melt off the walls and love every second of it......
I'm at a loss and thanks

smaarch1

Thanks @hleeid. To answer your question the space is 14' wide by 28' long, roughly half living room and half dining room the Totem's fire down the long axis....after rearranging everything. It was not this way before and this is a big improvement. Ceilings are a standard American 8' NY condo ceiling height. Construction is a plus - floor  and ceiling slabs are concrete, as are demising walls. Floor is a floating hardwood floor over concrete. Ceiling is concrete (stippled). Speaker positioning....jury is still out but I've played with the position a lot. I had settled on the method describe by the Sumoku guide and was very pleased. Placing them closer to the front wall has added some bass but I've had them here before and I'm not sure I like the overall presentation. And here is way I think this.... The front wall is glass.....I know and am venturing a guess this has a lot to do with what I'm hearing.
so I think in many ways you and @kingdeezie  get to the heart of the matter no matter what speakers end up here. Budget? I'd like to retire one of these days and stop investing in stereo gear. LOL
Thanks

Here’s one more for you @smaarch1

Check out: DECWARE - Article about Setting up a Listening Room without Treatments

I tried this one room at a time.

My 12’ x 16’ foot office space most closely resembles figure 2. Harbeth SHL5+40s were initially firing down the long wall, then the short wall. I liked it the best set up as indicated on the decware site.

My 15’ x 15’ room (I know, squares are really bad) is set up in a similar manner as my office (but with a little asymmetry with the room corner they span). Both a new pair of Magnepan LRSs and an old pair of B&W 801 Matrix S2s sounded much better after the new vs traditional placement. Best improvement of all rooms.

My 10’ x 15’ spare bedroom is also now set up with corner asymmetry placement.

Only tried a new (ish) pair of LS50s and an old pair of Rogers LS3/5As in there. Since these are so easy to move around, I tried the long wall/short wall thing first before going with the diagonal placement.

Although not bad I'd say the Fillmore East recording is a bit unbalanced with most happening in the right speaker which makes a hard listening at higher volumes.

Studio albums fine.

A sonically (to me) better live recording from the same year would be Free - Live!

I have a different system for analogue and a different one or digital. Amps and cables and speakers naturally lend themselves to one or the other. There seems to be no universal compatibility