Butcher Block Acoustics - What have they been up to?

I was getting ready to order from their site but much of what I want is out of stock.

Just wondering if anyone has interacted with them recently or has any background.  I thought maybe they were getting ready to introduce new products and were closing out the previous lines.

erik_squires

I Iredell two of their racks in the last 6 months and both arrived within a week. I would just email them and ask how long as generally they are super quick. Nice product.

I've always gotten great service out of them. When I needed to "duplicate" my amp stand, but the feet were no longer made, Jim took care of me big time. Got it all sorted by cross shipping gear.

I just unpacked a new platform today.

I just got my 3 shelf Rigidrack.  Really excellent build quality with some caveats:

• No spares for anything. All screws and caps are exactly the right amount, so hopefully you don't need a replacement.
  • Pilot holes could be improved by counter sinking.  It's really hard to align those little holes sometimes.
  • OMG the packing materials.  While securely packed this seems like a very manual process, with copious amounts of packing tape, straps, and open cell foam.  It has taken me longer to break down the boxes and sort them into recycle/trash containers than it did to assemble the shelves.