432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest

Audiotroy has had my post removed: I just pointed out that 432 EVO is virtually unknown over here in Europe and that digitally converting recordings made at 440Hz tuning doesn’t seem particularly audiophile. Go figure…

“Audiotroy has had my post removed”

@antigrunge2 

It’s what I call damage control 😊

This is an old review from one of my favorite reviewers:

432 EVO Music Server | HFA - The Independent Source for Audio Equipment Reviews (hifi-advice.com)

Christiaan is very responsive to questions so it might be worth reaching out to him.

@antigrunge2 : your post is still here on that. Nobody can remove anything other than Admin. People can report a post to the admin, but cannot remove it. But your post is still here.

At this point, I think there is plenty of info for everyone to draw their own conclusions based on this PF review and the subsequent discussions and comments. I know I already drew my own conclusion. And as with everything, there is no substitute to trying for ourselves, and not just rely on published reviews, professional reviews or not. So here is that.

axpona update

from stereophile:

A Krell amplifier also helped set the fifth-floor Audio Intellect room on fire (proverbial only; no actual fires were set). Anticables connected a Belgian-made 432 EVO streamer (modular design; prices range from $3,500 to $16,000) to a DAC-equipped Krell K300i integrated ($9500; see Jason Victor Serinus’s Stereophile review), which drove a pair of just-introduced, blond-wood Alta Audio Adams ($18,000). Listeners got tight, prodigious bass from surprisingly small woofers, making music in tandem with the Adams’s ribbon tweeters. Saxes and trumpets were brassy, airy, and real. Other duties called; I had a hard time tearing myself away.

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect nj US. importer 432EVO music servers