Chi-Fi in the Time of Self-Righteous Indignation.

I have to say the timing of the folks over at eacoustics in impeccable.

So Kevin Deal at Upscale release his Video on Raven Audio giving us something to chew on in this forum and W. Jennings gives us this.

128x128jerryg123

Hey mikey, what are you smoking? 

You got all that from what I said? Sounds more like you're reaching.
Go back and reread what I said in response to what someone else keeps harping about and maybe it will start to make some sense. But then, knowing you, maybe not.

All the best,
Nonoise

"The rich have think tanks, special interest groups, collectives, extensive media penetration and money bundling (PACS) to support pols who'll serve to ensure their interests are first and foremost in the policies they put forth.

They even have assembly lines of universities, law schools and special interest groups to ensure they only get the judges they want (all Supreme Court judges come from only 2 universities). "

YEAH, they are called the Demon-cratic party lmao...wake up!

"I'm just speculating and I could be wildly wrong, but perhaps it was because certain folk here couldn't help themselves making unwarranted and provocative comments designed to incite partisan squabbles?"

YEA! AND HE IS THE BIGGEST OFFENDER! NN.....

American corporations and the western banking elite are conjoined triplets with the Chinese Government. Any criticism of the Communist regime is doubly applicable to the people that funded the whole shebang.

Slave Labor is the most efficient way to run a fascist corporation.... Birds of a feather flock together.

To add to the conversation, now that China has undercut manufacturing all over the world by flooding foreign markets with super cheap low quality products, it is making the pivot to up it’s export quality.

If you read papers published by the Communist regime think tanks from 20 years ago, this was always their plan. China is now ready to introduce Chinese brands that will compete with every major player on the world market.

Hi-Fi is just one part of market pivot. 

China Smina, who cares. I don’t. I use every part of their plan for my advantage not theirs. I didn’t learn how to speak Mandarin, but I do pretty good with Spanish. I’m working on my French. What is that telling you? I’m not worried about any global takeover from China. Good Lord. They and the world are 3 weeks away from starvation. Wake UP..

I say build all that they can just like the former USSR. FORMER being the operative word. The USSR ran out of food remember. That caused the wall to come down. No One did it. They managed all on their own. BTW, Russia has great surplus audio caps, dirt cheap. I use the HECK out of Russian stuff. They don't use me..

China is closer than Russia ever was. 5 times the population. When they drop and flop about food shortages like they did when their government took over food production. 100,000,000 died before the world stepped in and feed a starving population. It’s like history never happen AGAIN. The people are wonderful, the corruption is in the Triad. Eastern, Slavic, and European power from way WAY back. The real story. BUT a different story.

How many peacekeepers did it take to keep the Afghanistan, Iran crap in check. 30-40,000. with support.

India, and Turkey keep the whole region in check. Not to mention everything West of Moscow. You think Western Europe is goona’ just watch, along with Scandinavia? Folks act like China is some special state of the art emerging country. It’s not.. The America’s feed the world. plane and simple. From the top of Canada to the bottom of Brazil. When was the last time you ate reindeer in the US? They ate Brazilian, Chilean, or US beef in Moscow last night..

Like I said, 3 week the world would be on it’s knees, 6 weeks, gone..

The stink would last for 20 years, dogs, birds and rats. Would be the worlds number one problem. Then the diseases set in and the world gets sick.

3 weeks away. Think Cave man for 3 months. Come out to a whole new smaller world that really really stinks. Like Noah stepping off the Boat so to speak.

Chicken Licken, the sky is not falling in the Americas, it’s gonna fall where the people aren’t looking UP.

This is when I say "Man does not live by bread alone, BUT every word that comes from the mouth of God".

Side Note:

You better keep an eye on the Canadians.. That’s the sleeper. :-) LOL, Ya never Know.. Think Arora..

Regards