Big Below 15k used that can play loud as heck

I moved into a way larger room, roughly 20x24 and the 802D’s just ain’t cutting the mustard. Looking for good options that can pound out bass in a large room with 500-1000 high end watts (pass or levinson etc)

Currently running 2 JL Fathom F113’s so it’s not low bass, it’s a speaker that can pump concert level music playing rap, hip hop, reggae, rock and classical/audiophile stuff  etc. but I need my rig to blast rap and hiphop impressively more than anything. 

128x128systembuilder

I’m surprised those B&Ws can’t play loud enough for you in that room. The B&W does have one of the biggest criterias you need for loud volumes and tight slamming bass which is a very inert cabinet. You need a very inert cabinet if you want that hard tactile bass at loud volumes IMO. 

my room is roughly 25x18 and both my Focal 836w and my Pioneer S-1ex play louder than I could stand with plenty of bass and I’m currently using subs. Maybe it’s you just don’t like the sound of the B&Ws. I will say at LOUD volumes you can hear the Focal cabinets which takes something away from it. With the Pioneers you never ever hear the cabinet. They have a similar inertness to your B&Ws. 
This is with a 100w ss integrated and not even going half way up the volume dial. With my 50 watt tubes it strains but only when ridiculously loud. 

Cerwin Vegas do play that kind of music very well but again at loud volumes those cabinets start making the music sound hollow because of the cabinets. My Tekton DIs were the same. Sounded amazing on that kind of music but when you really light the wick they cabinets talked and it ruined the experience. 

If you want silly loud go pro. It’s Easier! There is all kinds of LOUD clear pro equipment for you to do all the damage you want.. JBL will work. I’m SURE you could ruin your ears SOONER if you do. I wish you an enjoyable endeavor to deafness. :-)

Regards

Make sure you treat the room, at those volumes it will all turn to loud mush otherwise.

Agreed. Pro rig for that sort of experience. I had a Vox AC30 2×12" hooked up to the preamp back in time and it was VERY loud and that's only small stuff.