Basis Audio Fans

Has anyone had any contact or dealings with Basis since A.J.'s untimely passing?  I don't hear much about them on the forums or in the press lately.  I own 2 of his tables and a vector 4 tonearm.  Truly great stuff, hope the business goes forward...
pops

i also don’t currently own a Basis TT, but i appreciate the work, inventive genius of AJ and importantly the sonics achieved by both his “ price point “ and cost no object designs. MC is a low sample size hyperbole opinion audiophile. No doubt he has never heard nor inspected the inner workings of a recent production Basis, SOTA, Brinkmann, fill in the blank. This is his methodology…Completely lacking in battlefield awareness…  OF course, i have heard the high end Basis and arm at renown dealer who i trust. As have others i trust. People who invent, create, support and continuously improve audiophile products for decades. Like AJ, those will be the people moving the ball forward.

On a price point ..point….IF you think adding an x$power cord to a TT outsmarts the inventor…. you are 100% ego.

Finally, tell us about your mill, lathe, surface grinder, etc…. Doubtful…. as I gaze lovingly at my old Man’s Bridgeport in the corner……

Jim

"MC is a low sample size hyperbole opinion audiophile."

Couldn't agree more👍

Low sample size. I see. At least there is one. I've sampled several different bearings, platters, motors, motor controllers, motor controller power supplies, motor pods, motor pod mounts, belts, platter hold down systems, and plinths.

That is why my posts are worth responding to, they are based on extensive research. They are worth responding to with a lot more than mere schoolyard taunts. But, you go with what you got I guess. And that is all you got. 

@millercarbon I am now absolutely 100% certain that your posts are not worth responding to, lmao.

That's twice now you've responded to posts you are absolutely certain are not worth responding to. Clearly then, as a matter of simple logic they are worth responding to.

It does raise the question, Someone who would write and think so illogically, I would think maybe the correct response is to conclude they may not be worth reading?

What do you think?