Preowned Wilson Audio Chicago Dealer

So, what's with the Chicago used gear dealer who constantly advertises tons of used Wilson, (the same models for over a year or more) yet anyone who calls him to buy a pair get's totally discouraged by him on Wilson?

Is this just the old bait and switch with him having none of them in stock? Right now he must have 12 ads of the 20 on Audiogon- yet when called about actually buying a pair he doesn't even attempt to subtly switch you to something else. He makes you feel like an idiot for considering buying Wilson and will "only sell you a pair of you insis"t and then tells you "but I know I"ll only be buying them back from you". 

128x128cowan217

Same here tried buying X and was told he had Y at a better price and it was demo unit. Just felt scummy. Told him I am in Chicago and could come by and he discouraged that claiming COVID, may have been legit?

Albert @ Precision Audio & Video. 

I’ve made many purchases from him, great advice and fast shipping...and deals completed very quickly 

I bought two items 2-3 yrs ago and the transactions were smooth, I've unsuccessfully tries to buy Wilson Sasha- out of the 9 pair he has listed all the time- he totally trashes them when trying to do a deal- like nothing I've ever run into. Bizarre so it makes me think these are non existent and for bait and switch purposes. Why have them all posted and then do his absolute best to NOT sell you a pair when you call??? On this alone I'll never buy from him again. 

I've purchased several components from Albert. He provides great prices, prompt shipping, and always answers my questions. I will always purchase from him, if he carries what I'm looking for. 

This may be a prime opportunity for you. If you really want the Wilson’s then offer him 20% less for this poor product. Since these things are such dogs the price should be discounted depending on how far he talks them down. Thank him for being so honest and offer to do a kind favor for him by taking them off hiss hands. 😀