Suggestion between benchmark Ahb2, Bob carver crimson 275 and rogue atlas magnum 2 amos

First ever post here. I have a peachtree nova 150 integrated amp, KEF LS50 metas, a Bluesound node, a vintage technics turntable and a schiit mani phono preamp. I am making the move to a separate amp and preamp. I have a preamp (a rogue rp-1) on order and I’m looking for an amp. I think I have it narrowed down to a Benchmark AHB2, a Bob Carver Crimson 275 or a Rogue Atlas Magnum 2. would appreciate any input the group might have or any alternate suggestions.

pwoodard922

I remember the first time I heard the LS50s.  It was partnered with high end solid state amplification and i thought they sounded very good.  The next time I heard them was a dealer that carried Raven Audio tube amplifiers.  

I was stunned at how incredible they sounded, from a 20 WPC tube amp.  So sweet and holographic.  More than enough power.  

I thought now I see why there is such buzz about these speakers.  I bought the amp on the spot and the KEFs shortly after.  

I have owned for a few years now the Carver M350 mono blocks. I have looked at the insides, the wiring, build quality and to me it all looks excellent.

Before the Carvers I owned the Atmasphere M60-3.3 and before that a Pass Labs X350.5 solid state.

The Carvers sound quality was/is a large sonic improvement over those amps. BTW, Bob actually came to my house for a few days. He is getting up in the years, and I doubt he is looking to cash in on his designs these days. The man has a lot of pride!

ozzy

I have the Carver 275 amp and think it sounds terrific.  It does run relatively cool.  Give it a try as they have a generous return policy.