How to get the impact of a live concert?

Yes, I know, big speakers, lots of power. : ) But I really am looking to "feel" the dynamics of the music, like you would at a concert. I'm not only talking about bass, although that is certainly a part of it. My wife and I were at Dave Matthews Band concert last night and it always amazes me, how impactful music is when it's live. Obviously, I understand they have a LOT of power driving a LOT of speakers, but they were filling the whole outdoors (outside venue). I'm only trying to fill my listening room. Would a good sub help? Different speakers?

I currently have Gallo Reference 3.1's and Klipchs Forte II's (Crites mods) driven by a Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3.
ecruz
Zu audio speakers use pro drivers based on those used in most Marshall stacks etc but modified for domestic use. I've never heard speakers with more guts, shove and scale....... Sure they're 101db but you can power them with 300w and no compression....... Dynamic scale, head room and speed are so unusual compared to HiFi speakers.

Live music is where it's at for me....... Normal studio based CDs are lacking in musical emotion ........ But maybe I'm not normal l!!!!!
Have you ever heard a home system that has met the goals that you are looking for;if you have then I would take notice of what gear was being used and then compare to your setup and consider making changes. Remember that the listening enviroment will be a factor that you can try to emulate as well.I think you can come close to live sound but it is probally extremely hard to replicate;for me it is pink floyd that I heard twice in Mpls,Mn;I have a high end system and it comes close but it is still not the same as being in the metrodome mainfloor center stage not very far from david gilmour and richard wright;enjoy the quest as it is part of this fine hobby.
In order to compare apples/apples live/in-house, ie just how the music sounds, it helps to close your eyes, and just listen. After all stereos only reproduce sound, not all the other things mentioned FBOFW at a live concert.
In the early 80s I stuck 300 watt 15" bass guitar speakers in my Altec A7s...either JBLs or Electro Voice ...now THAT handled the thump. The "phased array" stuff you hear in most large concerts are interesting designs...usually stacks of class D self powered boxes with a couple of beefy 10s and one or two horn drivers in each, along with high power subs with 15 or 18 inch drivers. Much more bang for buck compared to the older stuff, and about 10 times the power.
A bottle of Boone's Farm and a hit of orange sunshine.

Now that's impactful

Woo hoo