Struggling to spend 13k with three dealers

Is anyone else running into this? I've been trying to buy a used pair of Wilson from a couple of dealers in the NY area and from one in the Chicago area- each has a pair I've been interested in yet all are super slow to respond to emails, quote a final number, give a clear number on a trade I have etc. Each have their own wrinkle, high shipping charges, high pick up charges, avoiding doing a set up etc. Super frustrating - I've literally bought a car faster than trying to buy a pair of used speakers. I've thrown in the towel after a month of endless emails and conversations. Weird. I used to run a retail audio chain. We chased every deal, quickly determined if we could do it and made it work- or nicely declined the deal. Is business so good that there's no interest in selling 13k speakers that they're holding in inventory? 

128x128cowan217

Yes, I believe the trade in aspect is the hold-up. If so the dealers should just say so with reasoning.

$13k is a not going to energize most Wilson dealers. 

These days before buying anything all consumers need to

evaluate-Does this operation strike you as one which

is going to be able to function through a transaction?

Because everyday more businesses become unable to

perform basic tasks. This is a new "Homework" assignment

to perform before shopping.

So, yes, I've been calling and talking with the dealers not just emailing. I'm not lowballing- they seem to be inflexible on their price- and I'm taking their lowball offers on my trades, and, in some instances being charged 400-600 to deliver their speakers to me and pick mine up- not cheap. Despite this there's still way too much time between returned phone calls and emails, half answered questions etc. And I'm actually trying to buy a new pair of Sabrina X at full retail while trading in my speakers at 40% less than they sell for on Audiogon (yes, I know the dealer needs to make a profit on my trade and that's ok).  I can call Wilson and find out that the color Sabrina X I want is a 60 day wait- and I did that today, it took 5 minutes. Somehow it takes the Wilson dealer I'm working with days to get get the same information. There's simply no urgency from any of these dealers to make a deal. I'm getting worn out by it all frankly and losing interest. It should be a pleasant, simple and fast transaction. I'm not a difficult customer and am not asking for unreasonable prices or service. I really don't get it. Too painful. Every call I make seems to result in the same convoluted, slow, hesitant responses that takes days, weeks even to get to a price and a possible transaction point.

bro spend it with me and get 2013 Harley VROD that I have instead.

That could be done much faster!