Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname

@jdub39 

Did you get Fusion RCA or XLR’s? I’m asking to ensure that in case of RCA IC’s, you’re using the cable in correct orientation (direction).

You should install Fusion RCA cable with metal ‘shells’ farthest from source component. You will find these metal shells mounted closer to RCA connectors on one end, that end needs to go on preamp or amp input (if there is no external preamp in the chain). 

They all lean to stiff side. The Silver Darts are certainly the stiffest. This is not an issue for me, but I realize it may be for others, depending on the physical arrangements of gear

@thyname @lak - thanks for your suggestions. I did buy mine through Zavfino USA - no pictures, just a couple of cards, one of which shows features of the cables (as does the sticker on the case) but none of which say anything about them being directional. I appreciate your offer, but I'll just send Ray an email - he's pretty good at responding... I wish one could post photos on here, but you can't unless you put a URL link to one. 

@lalitk I purchased the XLR's so the shell was at the amp end, I use a 70% rule these days for break in , I expect 70% out the box of what a product will sound like and after the first 100 hrs or so I expect swings fits etc..  The fusion's tilted the sound in the wrong direction in my setup and if I wanted or needed what they bring to the table I would keep them but I've decided to send them back. Raymond is a pleasure to deal with and I do look forward to doing business again with them in the future.

Thanks to all who have brought attention to this wonderful product line.