Quadratic Diffusers

I'm looking over the GIK Gotham N23 5″ Quadratic Diffusers. 

Anyone have any experience with these or similar? Care to comment?

What did you think of their construction, hanging hardware, aesthetics, effects on the sound, placement ease or difficulty?
https://www.gikacoustics.com/product/gotham-n23-5-inch-quadratic-diffusors/
128x128hilde45

I’ve been experimenting with moving all my acoustic treatments around in different configurations and locations to see how the sound is affected. I searched for a system that would allow quick and flexible changes. I ended up attaching inch and a half wide Z-clips on the back of all my panels and then long, twelve foot in my case, Z-clip rails to the walls. Now I can relocate panels with great flexibility as I experiment and search for the perfect configuration.

The rails are predrilled at 8" on center so you can always find studs to screw them into. They are rated at 700 lbs. so works for even heavy treatments.

Some day when you win the lottery, you can do what John Darko did to his place:

It all cost about €10,000.

All the best,
Nonoise

well we deployed the single box ramdom fiber aluminum cone 3D diffuser with included LED light source. Because SR seem to color code everything, we chose a red ribbon passive radiator in a loosely organized sine wave pattern. A non denominational colorwheel ( direct drive ) competes with the Angel of odd order harmonics sitting atop. Sounds phenomenal, The hyperbolic, shall we say Tectonic sonic improvements were so palpable ( even to the uneducated listener ) we were ables to turn off the sub , the ice maker overflow saved us 2% on electric as the entire system runs cooler… No Tree died in this effort..

I am a robot of humanoid origin