I bought the new Denafrips terminator mk2 dac help and ? On connections

Hello the New Denafrips Terminator-2 is almost identical to the plus the plus maybe a few %  better,  very happy with it and I have owned many good dacs.

i would appreciate any assistance. Many hook up in back , my plan to buy their Hermes DCC from server usb to Hermes then hdmi I2S to the terminator 2

then I have to do some reading the terminator has very high specked over controlled 45,and 49 MHz clocks . The Hermes DCC has over controlled dual clocks also just not as high specked, my question is ,there are 2 bnc  on  back of both units 45 MHz, and 49 MHz what are they for and would I have any use for them , anyone that has technical digital computing experience it would be a plus just trying to extract everything I can out of it , Thanks much.

128x128audioman58

They are Denafrips proprietary clock connections for the Avatar CD player and the Gaia or Hermes DDC. Note they are Mhz not Khz so I don't know if standard clocks can be connected.

@audioman58 

The "man" at Denafrips  alvin1118 posts on Agon and is very responsive to questions.

Has anyone else bought a dcc clock and synced the 2 - 45 MHz, and 49 MHz clocks ?