Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring

If you don’t use DSP Roon can easily be both core and end point. I used my Zenith for both and DSP with no issues a couple of years ago. My experience anyway. 

@thyname Thanks once again. What I found out was that Innuos's Squeezelite version only supports up to DSD 64. I can clearly hear the difference between 64 and 128. Anyway, I'm now using Zenith as the 'regular' Roon core, and it works like a charm. Thanks for your assistance.

By the way, I tried to swap back and forth between sonicTrasporter i5 and Zenith as Roon cores, and honestly I can't tell any difference. They both sound fantastic. Also, maybe I'm in the minority here but I actually prefer Roon 1.8 (SQ-wise) to Sense 2.0. It is a bit fuller and I kinda like it. Sense is probably more neutral/accurate, and I can see how someone else might prefer it over Roon. Both are excellent, it's really a matter of preference at this point.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to 'merge' (not replace) music from sonicTransporter's Roon core to Zenith such that it does not replace what I already have in Zenith, but simply add on top of what already exists. 

I posted my query on Roon forums ...

Hi @arafiq 

When you use Zenith as Roon Core, do you also use it as a streamer? In other words, USB out from your Zenith to your DAC?

I terms of copying your music in your SonicTransporter to the internal SSD in your Zenith, you do it via the InnuOS interface (switch Roon toggle button off first). Leave the SonicTransport in the network. Then use the “NAS” import method via InnuOS. 

This will copy what is in SonicTransport without touching what is already in the Zenith. Once all this complete, you can switch back to Roon

Thanks @thyname . I tried the solution you posted above, but for whatever reason the files won't show up in Roon. I tried another workaround using Soundiiz that worked quite well actually. From within Roon, I exported the playlists and albums into a Soundiiz-compatible CSV format. Then using Soundiiz, I imported them into Qobuz. All my playlists and albums now show up in Roon. Your help is much appreciated.

A quick update to this thread. Innuos Sense has just released the 2.2.2 update and it sounds even better folks. To my ears the sound quality improvement is not minor, but rather impressive across the board. Innuos owners you’re in for a treat. It’s so wonderful to get a nice upgrade in sound quality for free! Love it.