Naim Uniti Nova compared to Cambridge Audio Evo 150 - opinion

I know that the Cambridge Audio Evo 150 is new but has anyone tried it long enough to form an opinion?  Specifically, how does it compare to a Naim Uniti Nova in therms of sound quality and compatibility with speakers.
vikasmg
The Evo looks nice, but I get a little nervous when the press release  leads with and spends more time lauding the aesthetic side panels than it does the sonic merits.
I’ve heard the Naim. And if you are looking for competition also consider the Moon ACE. 
Thank you mrklas and hgeifman. My initial reaction was “Oh, ugly looking machine’ but that doesn’t really matter - where I will place it it will hardly be visible and if it had a sexy screen like the Naim and Cambridge products I’d never really be looking at it anyway. The reviews are all so positive - specially What HiFi.

I read the reviews carefully and it thought it made a compelling presentation. But 50W power and the lack of Airplay and Chromecast is a major problem.

For MOON ACE equipped with MiND 2:

Does this help?  
The MiND 2 makes it a very viable proposition indeed.  I’ll wait a little more to see if I can get my Naim back in good order but if I run into problems, I think this sounds like a better option than an Evo 150.  If I’d known about it last year when we moved from Singapore to the US I would may have gone with it.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.