Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring

@arafiq I still have the Nucleus + as the main Roon Core. Switched the Core to Zenith yesterday, and will see. If it works fine the next few weeks with no hiccups , I will likely keep the Core on Zenith. Nucleus is rock solid for what it does, very stable, never loses network connection, and super fast loading, but eventually it does not make sense for me to keep two cores. I do NOT use DSP. 

This is my second foray with Innuos. Just because I was curious on Sense. I switched my Zenith MK3 to a static IP in my network. From my first experience with Innuos, they tend to be a bit finicky with networks, so hopefully this will keep it stable.

@grannyring : I just got the Zenith brand new the other day, and yes, I made sure it had the most current 2.0.8 version (it did).

As you said, everything is subjective, we all hear and like differently.

I use both. If the recording is average I like Roon’s warming effect more. Today I am listening through Roon. On great sounding recordings and for critical listening I still prefer Sense. Roon is miles ahead in terms of user interface. Not even close. Roon radio is pure heaven as a feature!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Enjoy! 

I tried the Squeezelite Roon Core option, but Roon won't recognize my DAC (Luxman DA-06) which is connected to the Zenith. In my Roon iphone app, I am able to connect to Zenith, but when I click on Manage audio devices, it's not able to connect to my DAC. The funny thing is that the DAC is listed under the 'Connected to Core' section in the Audio menu, but it also says Device not found at the same time. 

@arafiq You will have to enable Squeezebox support on Roon first under Settings, then Setup. A small toggle In button down below on the list.

‘’Then again on Roon Settings, under Audio, disable what shows under “connected to Core” uptop, then enable the device that shows under “Squeezebox “ logo.

I wish I could post screenshots here