Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring

I tried Sense yesterday and today for the first time (Zenith MK3):

1) SQ wise I hear no difference Sense vs. Roon on Zenith. In fact, Roon kinda sound a bit better to my ears, just a bit “fuller” more fleshed out. Maybe I am doing something wrong

2) Interface: while Sense is better than I thought it would be, it still has a long way to catch up with Roon. I can name at least a dozen of functions I often use with my Roon that are not available with Sense.

I am switching back to Roon. And the Squeezelite experimental Roon works almost flawlessly now, and sounds glorious. I am sure Sense will continue to improve and evolve. I will check every future Sense software release. Easy to switch back and forth 

Roon as had 2 updates over the last month or two and they have improved sound quality! Good new.  I find Roon to be more full bodied, warmer, rounder bass and a tad darker. Sense 2.08, make sure you have 2.08 as an update just came out, is more neutral, more articulate, more extended top, more articulate bass, more air, more dimensional and overall improved resolution.  Roon is warmer and less resolved. Some may prefer Roon based on system and subjective preference. 

@thyname Thanks for sharing your impressions. I recently bought a Zenith MK3, and to be honest one of the main reasons was all the great things I heard about the new version of Sense. I totally agree that the user experience on Sense is miles behind Roon. Not even close. I, too, am unable to hear much of a difference between the two from an SQ perspective. The most glaring omission in Sense is the lack of radio functionality ala Roon. I think this is one of the best features of Roon and I sorely miss it in Sense. I also miss reading the album or artist bio, plus the ’like’ suggestion.

By the way, are you using Zenith as Roon core, or do you have a separate server? Currently, I’m using SGC Sonic Transporter i5 as Roon core, and it has worked flawlessly. Just wondering if Zenith serving as Roon Core is good enough. I do use Roon DSP to upsample to DSD every now and then, and actually like the sound. I wouldn’t mind selling the Sonic Transporter and free up cash to splurge spend on other audio goodies. But only if there’s no degradation in performance.

And finally, happy turkey day, everyone!

@arafiq I still have the Nucleus + as the main Roon Core. Switched the Core to Zenith yesterday, and will see. If it works fine the next few weeks with no hiccups , I will likely keep the Core on Zenith. Nucleus is rock solid for what it does, very stable, never loses network connection, and super fast loading, but eventually it does not make sense for me to keep two cores. I do NOT use DSP. 

This is my second foray with Innuos. Just because I was curious on Sense. I switched my Zenith MK3 to a static IP in my network. From my first experience with Innuos, they tend to be a bit finicky with networks, so hopefully this will keep it stable.