RCA interconnect recommendation

Would like recommendations for interconnects for both analog and digital side to an integrated Rogue Cronus amp from a Nottingham/EAR 834P on one side and an Antelope Zodiac DAC on the other side. What should I be looking at and what kind of budget should I set. I'm thinking up to $500  for a pair but have no idea. Thanks for all advice.

smaarch1

@decooney 

Yes, I have owned the GR and GC IC at the same time (and also GR, GC, and Hexlink Golden 5C speaker cables). I had a slight preference for the GC IC in my system. The GR IC was very good (perhaps more clear and balanced overall), but the GC added more fullness a more liquid sound, and I didn't find the highs to be rolled off (or not to a noticeably detrimental level, IME).

This was in a system with a Simaudio CD player and integrated amplifier, so I suspect that YMMV with tubes or different SS equipment. I only mentioned the GC/GR because AZ was recommended, which I have also used and am familiar with. That, and the comment to steer away from Cardas, because I find some elements of AZ and Cardas to be similar, yet in other aspects not at all.

The AP solo crystal IC and SC are also very good, and I've also owned both, as well as Oval 9 and 12 SC.

@gary_c good to know, would be fun to try the az refs too. I truly enjoyed the GCs on my former two SS amps.  

If you can stretch your budget, my recommendation is, unquestionably, High Fidelity Cables. Their ‘Reveal’ line is their entry point, but they are killer.

@louis - Yes High Fidelity cables are a "killer" of sound. The worst sounding cables I’ve ever heard including a $750,000 system whose owner immediately upon hearing GroverHuffman.com cables, purchased them at 5% of the high end High Fidelity cables. I’ve heard them at multiple shows and walked out of those exhibits-just bad sound. No one should put giant magnets around their cable. It’s bad technology. I’m a beta tester for cables for 20 years. I have heard everything from Monster Cable 300s to Transparent/Nordost/Cardas/Kubala Sosna, etc. high end cables. I also don’t like Transparent high end cables in systems I’ve heard. Kubala Sosna are very warm sounding, inoffensive cables, especially suitable to solid state gear. Matching cables to gear and one’s sound preference is the only way to determine a proper fit.

I’ve heard Silversmith Audio Filedum speaker cable in two systems and it has received rave reviews (compared to $18K cables). I have not heard them in my system where I use GroverHuffman Pharoahs. About the same price, moderate price relative to the high quality of sound and construction/design. Do not buy High Fidelity cable-it’s nothing personal, just horrible sound in about a dozen systems I’ve heard/left.