Naim CD5x versus CDX2

Hi folks. I'm interested in hearing from those who have experience with one or both of these units. Basically, is the CDX2 worth the extra dough? Also, I'm curious about where each of these can be taken with additional power supplies--XPS and Flatcap 2. For example, how would a CD5x with a Flatcap 2 stack up against the CDX2, etc.

Thanks!
dodgealum
Look here:

http://forums.naim-audio.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=CD5X+vs+CDX2

They are both fine machines. CD5x/Hicap comes close to a CDX2, but not quite. The same money can get a CDX2, around $3000 used. You can ad an XPS2 later to go to another level.
I went from a (new) CD5X to a (used) CDX2. Muzikat has pretty much nailed it. They are both fine machines. Unfortunately I did not get to do an a/b comparison between the two. A used CDX2 is absolutely worth the upgrade over the CD5X. I never did get to hear a 5x with flatcap, but once again, the common consensus on the Naim forum seems to be that a solo x2 beats a 5x/flatcap combo. Personally, I'm in the market for a used xps2 if I can buy one right. And do check out the Naim forum. You'll find answers to all your questions over there. Naim cdp's don't seem to be all that big here on Agon for some reason.
You guys have any problems with isolating these players. Some folks suggest the Naim units are more prone to vibration than other players and must be used in conjunction with some form of isolation platform, feet ETC.