Best light weight full range speaker recommendation.

I love to experiment with sound and so far has been mostly constrained to book shelves, (Persona B, Formation Duo) or low sitting speakers (Heresy IV) all of which require separate subs (maybe not the formation). Now for full range speakers, it seems like the new Beolab 28 is really the most lightweight one out there. Kinda wonder what other options are there, or rather do any of you mount speakers on wheels?

bwang29

If you have carpets, furniture moving carpet sliders make adjusting heavy speakers easy. Once you find the ideal position, replace the sliders with Iso Acoustic Gaia isolation footers and Bob's your uncle.

Speaker/Furniture Carpet Sliders

Thanks for the replies. My budget is up to $20k used for the speaker, I like the idea of sliding carpet as my room does have a fairly glossy floor. 

In general, I have found the better the speakers the more they weigh. If you are buying speakers in that category, I would expect the dealer to come over and set them up, and tune them.

If you need to move them... yes furniture sliders make easy work of hundreds of pounds.

I now have Sonus Faber Amati Traditional... something like 150 pounds. It is easy to rotate on a single point to change toe in. Or walk a little ways.

I would not add low weight into the equation, it could easily be a big compromise in sound quality. At that price point there are lots of really good full range speaker systems available.

Talking about light weight full range it must be hemp cone from omega super alnico monitor! You only need 2w or better a set of monoblock 8w will make you happy ! Cheer !