Speaker cable recommendations for Pass Labs INT-250 & Dynaudio HS

Completing my new system and have finally gotten to the cable choices. Kind of overwhelming to be honest. Have spent a fair amount of time reading various threads here but it all seems to come down to 1-match cables to your particular component choices, and/or 2-audition various options using something like the Cable Co. lending program. So I'm looking for starting recommendations given my system. Source will be Roon endpoint running into a Holo Audio May KTE DAC feeding a Pass Labs INT-250 into Dynaudio Heritage Specials. So far, from reading here, it seems these are some good options:

- Reality Cables

- Cerious Tech Graphene

- Zavfino

- Audio Envy

- Silversmith Fidelium (not crazy about ribbon cables as I have to run my SC under my living room floor for WAF.)

Can the 'experience trust' here at Audiogon make any specific recommendations given my components? Thank you!

misterwiggles113
Post removed 

Look into Morrow Cable. Their upper level cables really are very, very good and they can do custom orders. Transparent will as well. I'm sure there are others. Touch call how to handle those extremes in length. A foot or two is one thing, but a 12' discrepancy is significant. Possibly a bit of an impedance mismatch. Something to consider.

As a few have suggested go with Canare 4S11

I’m currently using them with my Pass 250.8 and Magnepan 3.7i. you’ll be able to spend the leftover cash on music.