Tube integrated amp recommendations

Now that I have my second system up and running, I'm thinking of getting an all tube integrated for the system. I've been solid state for most (if not all) my audiophile life. I had a tube-preamp with a class D a few years ago but didn't care for it and I sold it off and continued on with my SS reference system. So now I want to try an all tube integrated with my Tekton Lore Reference speakers (96db efficient) and I'm trying to do some research. I know there're a ton of tube folks on here, so you're recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like a headphone jack but not a deal breaker. Will be used for streaming/CD. This is what I'm considering so far (budget $3-5k):

1. Audio Research I50 (new release)

2. Luxman Neoclassico SQ-N150 

3. Raven Blackhawk MKiii

4. Conrad Johnson CAV45

Thanks so much!

bluorion

This Cary SLI-80HS has all the features that you are looking for in an integrated tube amp. BTW, I own Quicksilver separates but the integrated is pure bare bones. No sub or headphone options! Another plus for the Cary is that you can use many different tube types!

Had a raven blackhawk, loved the sound, ultimately lacked the power i needed in my room, also came with NOS svet winged Cs and amperex / mullard small signal tubes which helped tremendously. 

went with a Rogue Cronus Magnum II and loved it.  more power from the KT 120s, did some inexpensive NOS small signal tubes and the sound came close to the Raven but with much more power.  

Fast forward and i have gone through multiple pre amps and power amp currently running $12K worth of tube preamp ss power amp and could / should have stopped at the Rogue CM II.  The new CM III is even better.  One of the best sounding amps in home audio.  

There are some very nice looking tube amps on Amazon for just over a grand that many people there rave about. Looks nice, good price many happy music loving customers , not just a few audiophiles who alone seldom agree on what sounds best or even good anyhow. I think I’ve read good things about them here as well. Tempting.

With those speakers try a nice low watt amp from Decware. I run a 4 watt Decware mini torii with 92db Ref 3A de Capos loud enough for me lol

sweet sound can run a variety of tubes 6v6 el37, 6l6 etc