What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
Post removed 
I have a Honda accord and the stereo sounds great to me....I have XM...and im.happy,happy,happy when I drive....
My wife's 2012 Hyundai Genesis has a Lexicon system that is pretty kick-ass, of course except for the bass you get from big subs, which she doesn't care about.  My 2016 Buick Enclave's system is pretty pedestrian in comparison.  I do play Amazon Music HD from my cell phone to the AUX input of the Enclave, but I don't think that input jack is very good at all.

I used to play my DVD-Audio discs in my 2009 Buick Enclave, which sounded pretty good, but we all know what happened to OE automobile disc players.

The system 19 speaker Bowers and Wilkins system factory fitted in my Volvo actually paved the way for me to get my first hifi system after a hiatus of 30 years. I was so in love with the sound and power of the B&W system in my Volvo that I decided to look for a home system as good as the one in my Volvo. At the beginning, when visiting dealers, I used to ask for a home system that mirrored whatever I had in my Volvo. I can tell you that the disdainful looks that I got from the sales personnel  put an end to that in a jiffy.

Needless to say, I now have a home system which the Volvo cannot compare with. However, that does not mean I value my the system in my Volvo any less. I still love it, but I love my home system even more.

I recently got a car for my kids and it came with a stock / plain vanilla hifi system. You can imagine my glee when my wife and kids began comparing the sound with that of the Volvo. The Volvo seems to have started my wife and kids on their own audiophile journeys as well! I am a happy man :-)