What are Your Favorite and Most hated Record Manufacturers

I have had great luck with Analog Productions and Friday Music.
I will not buy another Rycodisc pressing.
At the end of this thread I will make a list of the most loved and hated record companies. Hopefully this will make life easier for us vinyl lovers and we can send a message to the bad companies by not purchasing their products and just maybe they will increase their quality. 

Mike
128x128mijostyn

I don’t know how I missed it either, here goes

Friday Music- 1 star

The last 2 records were warped and unplayable, the other 2: Sonics-3 stars

Analogue Productions- 5 stars

MoFi- 5 stars

Columbia- 5 stars

Columbia/EMI- 5 stars

MCA- 5 stars

Impex- 5 stars

Geffen- 5 stars

Stiff- 4 stars

Music On Vinyl- 5 stars

ATCO- 4 stars

Chrysalis- 5 stars

Atlantic- 5 stars

RCA Victor- 5 stars

Reprise- 5 stars

Cotillion- 4 stars

Decca- 5 stars

Hollywood Records- 5 stars

DCC Compact Classics- 5 stars

I.R.S.- 4 stars

Paradise of Bachelors- 5 stars

A&M- 5 stars

Anchor Records- 5 stars

@bslon,  very good list and I agree with your opinions. 

By the way, yes you have to be careful with Pablo.  Some great ,some not. 

I like the rating system above too!  So, let me offer another...

Music On Vinyl - 4-5 stars.  I have Waylon Jennings Ramblin Man and its amazing!!! But I've heard others that are really good not superb. 

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. We are getting close to enough data for tabulation. Again, for simplicities sake there will be three columns, good, bad, hit or miss. Keep it coming! 
@bslon, I am encouragingly surprised by your positive comments on so many of the big labels. Are you talking about what they put out now or the old stuff? For example, I find really good pressing from the late 60s and 70s on Reprise, Chrysalis, Atlantic. But the big label reissues pressed at places like Rainbow mostly stink. 

These differences lead me to finding great value in reading up and watching videos on label variations. Here's an example:
https://londonjazzcollector.wordpress.com/record-labels-guide/labelography-2/the-blue-note-labels/
or just ask yourself WWWD - What Would @whart Do?

A daunting topic for sure...but interesting and worthwhile. Cheers,

Spencer
With regard to DOL, my personal jury is still out.  I'm going to listen to 3-4 different albums I have on DOL and see if I can make a conclusion.  Their packaging, vinyl appearance/weight, inner sleeve, etc. are very good to near but not quite excellent.  I have several where they hand write in what number pressing yours is out of the total pressed. Very nice touch. 

Now, I will say, I've had mixed results with DOL.  Same with Waxtime.  I think the wisest recommendation would be to avoid them IF you can't preview them.