That Other Audiophile Website

Let's not forget. My negative review about the cd player was removed. This takes away the ability of other buyers to make an informed decision.
tominnj
You no say this guy smoke like a 60’s waitress. That filthy habit and show nervous mind and now you probably make that guy smoke even more. He just sitting there like stupid deer waiting for negative feedback come up in his mail. What the guy name? I once date girl that smoke heavy but she real nice. I still feel that when I get near smoke but nasty habit.
I never knew that Audiomart had a forum section or an auction section. Thanks for pointing it out.

ozzy
So, your sole reason for not wanting it was that it was stinky. Ok. Understandable.
But, that is the chance you take when buying used, especially when you made the deal knowing it was a no guarantee, no return deal.
arch2 makes a good point; if it’s that important to you, why didn’t you ask if it came from a smoke free environment?
Now, if you, prior to purchase asked the seller if it came from a smoke free home and he told you yes, then you would have a legitimate beef.
But you didn’t. So you don’t.
It seems like integrity by the seller doesn’t matter anymore.
How about buyer integrity?
Methinks there is more to the story than what is being told on these here pages.
Or what isn't being told...