Zu introduces Soul 6

https://www.zuaudio.com/loudspeakers/soul-21

Major changes:
1. $5999 starting price
2. Okoume standard finish instead of hickory
3. Bigger cabinet - up from 31.5" to 36"
4. 120 days to audition in home!

Zu claims Druid 6-type performance, deeper bass than mk.II, more amp friendly, horn-like impulse response.
I am intrigued.  Soul Supreme is a nice value at $4500 so Zu must really feel this a step up in performance to price it above that.  

whoopycat
In 120 days you can get use to anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If it takes more than,, say 30 minutes to figure a  speakers voicing with your own test cds then he/she should not be buying any speaker.'As they are too green and need more time to develope speaker lsitening.
What opened my world to hearing how a speaker should sound began with the Philips 475 High Fidelity  next Seas Thor next highend WBers.
All reference speakers
Not getting to listen for 120 days, but to compare to what I have in new listening room.😷 Starts with M and ends with C, 9 letters. And that's Wheezer cones according to oldhvy...

Steve Guttenberg aka the “Audiophiliac” has a new review out today on YouTube. Sort of surprising to me though I’ve never heard a Zu Speaker. Short version: it’s a mixed bag. Lively, great imaging, engaging, but he worked hard to get a tonal balance he could live with (not enough bass without some fussing).

I’ve actually been considering both the Zu Soul 6 and the Klipsch Cornwall iv so his comparison between the two is helpful. I’m interested to hear others’ reactions to this new bit of data.

I almost went for these but didn't want to deal with the supply chain uncertainty. Based on this review I'm glad I passed for now.
The thing I would add is that after listening to many products that Steve and other guys reviewed- the reviews tend to be an arrow aimed in a certain direction. Once you take into account the room, gear, tastes, personal abilities, language skills, breadth of knowledge, etc, things can change some. 
The Cornwall is fun. Not the best in clarity or depth of stage, but big and powerful with nice tone and less brightness than I expected. They had mids that I coud live with, unlike what he's saying about these 6's, but that's just me.  

Srajan has an ongoing preview that will become a review over at 6moons. He's owned a few models and always stays in touch with Sean and the guys at Zu.

All the best,
Nonoise