What is the latest greatest word in isolation footers for amps? stands?

Hello all,

looking for spikes/footers, or the like for a custom made amplifier platform.

they will reside between the platform and the flooring (carpeting ).

the platform is a 3 inch thick arrangement of Black Walnut with four drilld and tapped 1/4 in. 20 threads.

the 2 channel tube amp itself weighs right at 100lbs.

although I am asking for spikes or some sort of metal footer to support the entire unit am open to some other resonance draining/stabelizing solution should there be another path to that end footers alone might not address.

any thoughts here on the items which you have used or are using will be greatly appreciated.

I have not considered setting a budget for these items but I am not looking to take out a loan to acquire them either. consequently, something middle of the road pricewise ought to suffice.

lastly, a very good 3 tier rack is needed as well for a streamer DAC and preamp unless I break out the torch and cut down my Sound Anchor 6 level unit. lol

Many thanks!
blindjim
Not sure for your application, but you really do not need anything more than the vibrapods, both cones and discs. Great value and they work. Spending outrageous amounts on these things is insane. 
I’m somewhat in the process of looking for an isolation system for my entire set up. The only one that I’ve had the opportunity to audition are the EVP’s. They recommended trying them under my speakers first,  and then adding them to the entire system. They definitely worked. The sound tightened up and sounded more musical with better dynamics. It wasn’t huge but definitely made listening more enjoyable. It improved areas that I didn’t know I had a weakness in.
Under speakers, Townshend Podiums. Search the comments, several have compared and gone from Gaia and other stuff to Podiums, there is no comparison. Expensive but worth every penny. Under components, Townshend Pods. You will get better results directly under each component. But they do make them for racks that can support a large load. I put them under my turntable rack, that is about 750lbs. To touch that massive rack and see it gently sway at about 1Hz is really something! Yes both the components and the rack are on Podiums. Before that it was Nobsound springs. Before that BDR Cones, and too many other things to list. Townshend is the best of the best. Nobsound are extremely good for the money. In between is a lot of stuff that costs a lot more than Nobsound but really isn't much better, if any. 

I mention this because the mistake I see you about to make is you think "middle of the road" means buying the stuff in the no-mans land between Nobsound and Townshend. When in fact what will work much better is a mix of Townshend and Nobsound. Those are so good for what they cost it isn't even funny. So you put the speakers on Podiums, the rest on Nobsound. Or some other similar mix. 
Yes I agree the Townshend podiums are amazing I have a wooden floor and have podiums under my power amp and speakers, the ones under the speakers made the most improvement in my system