Who are the Stand Up Guy's and Gals in this Audio Industry?

Been some banter the past couple of days about bad experiences with a couple of the "Boutique Amplifier and  Speaker Builders"

So I am posing the question of these " Boutique Builders" , who of them have been stand up guys and gals taking care of business for you.

Some may find this information helpful in the processes of making a purchasing decision.

I will say that Upscale Audio has been standup in  the past with an Issue I had with a Pathos Amp and got me fixed up fast.
128x128jerryg123
@tonykay, I would not do that if I were you. I can give you a Dan D'Agostino story that will put your hair on end. He could not care less about his customers.
@arafiq  + 1 on Fritz Heiler!! Hung out with Fritz at my place for about 3 hours when he brought by a pair of Carrera speakers for me a couple of months ago - great dude - Fritz rocks! 
mijostyn,

Thanks for the heads up. While I don’t really know Dan, my comment was about someone who would introduce me to his wife, and even his dog, and then give me a guided tour of his facility on a weekend when they weren’t even open for business. I have not seen anything nefarious about him but I admire the appearance and perceived quality of his products. If you have a story to share, there’s no need for a new thread but feel free to send me a message.
Just to name a few really terrific guys that are always helpful:
Joe at JPS/Abyss
Brian at Cardas
Mark and Nick at Rogue
Peter Lederman at Soundsmith
Kevin Hayes at VAC
Joe Parvey at Wolf Audio
Peter at Symposium
Donna at STOA
Bob at Backert Labs

Joe at JPS/Abyss
Oh yeah. When I got back into audio in about 1995 after a hiatus I bought a pair of B&W 805 Matrixes. Joe made a product called "Golden Flutes" that were powered equalizers to boost the bass response specifically made for just this loudspeaker. I called JPS and to ask some questions and got Joe. Joe mentioned the one downside to his Golden Flutes would be needing an additional set of IC's. I whined about already being beyond budget buying the Golden Flutes. Joe responded, "I see. I will throw in a set of my IC's". They were a set of his better IC's where the signal cable was inside a flexible goosenecked copper tube making them a bit unwieldy but damn they were miles better than any IC's I had at the time. I still have the 805M's and the Golden Flutes waiting for a second system set-up or to go to one of my sons. I will always remember (well maybe not since I did not mention him above) his kindness.