Can someone suggest a lush tube integrated under $3000 used

My main system it’s solid state preamp and amp. I’ll through in a tube preamp on occasions. Somedays I just miss the lush involving syrupy tube sound with small jazz and blues recordings. I know highs may be rolled off,  not a lot of slam but can be so involving you lose track of time. This amp will be matched with some Joseph Audio first gen Pulsar, LSA 2 statement tower with ribbon tweeter and some Tiny Dancers. 

I’ve heard good things of the Cary, Ayon, maybe an old Conrad Johnson cav 50, I just don’t have much experience with integrated amps. My speakers aren’t the most efficient. 

paulcreed
What no mention of the Prima Luna integrated  tube amp? Designed in Europe, built in China. Automatic biasing so it can run any of the popular 6L6/EL34/7581/5881/KT66/KT88 ... types. Can be bought new for the OP's budget!
Having previously owned a Rogue Cronus Magnum I wouldn't go that route for the sound you are describing, it's sound is anything but "syrupy".

Maybe syrupy is the wrong word. Warm side of neutral may be better. Around 15 years ago I tried the BAT vk5i, Rouge 99 magnum and thought they were nice but didn’t provide the enjoyment of the others tube preamps I’ve owned. I did look into the suggested Raven and that looks very interesting. The thought and build quality they provide looks inviting. They do claim warm side of neutral. 20 watts is a concern with 6ohm 87db speaker even with there claim of high current.
+1
@knotscott
Bo
b Latino VTA amps are very impressive. The ST 120 can use a lot of popular tubes. Not sure if the El 34 is one of them because they don't make the kind of power you need to run your speakers.

@paulcreed ,
Thanks for the "syrupy" clarification, makes more sense as to what you are seeking. If you are cautious of 20 watts, consider various  used Quicksilver, VAC and conrad johnson options These 3 represent good engineering/design/sound quality/reliability  and customer service..
Charles