What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
Years ago, I had the Honda/Bose system and later the Mark Levinson system in a Lexus. I don’t recall the sound being anything special. These days, Honda and others probably, don’t even offer a CD player. For my money, I believe the best spend is for Sirius/XM radio. Favorite channels: Beatles; 60's; 70's; the Bridge. 
I have a Ford E350 with AM/FM , 5"  full range door speaker....   my Vette is rocking the Delco / Bose....   doesn't get any worse, does it?   Makes me appreciate my home system after driving 5 hours a day in my van.   I actually have a Altec Lansing  Blutooth speaker in the van , also crappy but I can stream...

I think car stereos have actually evolved to where most people are content with them, thats if you get the premium sound / entertainment package
Depends upon my mood or how long I'll be driving - Sirius XM, cds or IPOD - doesn't matter if I'm in my Porsche, Caddy or GMC SUV - need music
i thought the X-50 option was the sound system, silly me….

for a while my LA commute was a helo from Seal Beach to Canoga park. I can highly recommend that….