Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
I am using 2 different types of caps in 2 loudspeakers the Clarity MR capacitors are outstanding excell inner detail and openess a very even balanced cap ,bypassed with a .1 Mundorf Silver gold oil bypass capacitor for just a little warmth.
If you want a hair more warmth still and still be natural and more front to back layering then the Mundorf Silver Gold oil is used for the Main cap and the Clarity MR capacitor is used as a bypass cap.1 uf.
A lot has to do with your amp and how warm the sonic signature is . Both are great caps used with these exact
bypass configurations.
Audioman58,
I totally agree...
I used an MR pair and ousted a pair of Duelund VSF caps, and easily replaced a pair of Mundorfs as well.

However, I do use the MR bypassed by a Mundorf Silver/Oil .1uF with excellent results, it does warm it a little, I think warm might be the wrong word, it opens it up a little and adds some extra smoothness to the soundstage and dynamics.

By the way the Duelund VSF is as good, I only replaced it with the MR as the Duelund was better used in another application that required a killer full range capacitor of the same value and I already had the Duelund.
ONe new capacitor that is somewhat over loked made in the U.S and Very good is the New Jupiter Flat Stacked caps they are actuaaly better then the great reviewed Ht caps
This new formula has a much higher Temp rating over 160F
and the Beeswax paper is very natural ,in Europe they are calling this the poor mans Duelund,also many have used what a lot of DIY feel is now the best Teflon bypass cap out there the AuraT , with the Jupiter as a .1 nypass it
brings a clean picture with lots of resolution and Excellent instrumental textures .A sperb combination.I am
using in my new speaker build !!

I have experienced the same thing.
I replaced in my cd player my audience auricaps .22 @ 400v with the Mundorf silver gold oil at the same spec and I noticed the 3d reduced drstically- as well as the bass and the naturalness of the sound. The sound is more upfront- less spatial and has an empahsis in the upper midrange and high end. It sounds good but less pleasing that with the auricaps where i felt I was in the music. How did your situation pan out? Did you Mundorf's get better with time and burn in?