Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
Mundorf silver is one of the most perfect caps I have heard, they retain the sonic character of the equipment feeding them, smooth tubes, warm tubes, harsh tubes, terrible tubes, they show whatever is feeding them, excellent cap.. bass and overall resolution is the best I have heard, some will argue the super pricey teflons are better, which they are more tight tolerance maybe, but to me not as loose and musical, they become artificial sounding after time. Gotta give them at least 150 - 250 hours of running time, quite litterally about 2 weeks straight 24 hours a day with music before they will really start to just blend and sound un-beatable.
Rocc, why do you "...have to change the 8 yellow caps inside..."? Are they broken? Leaking?

Jeffrey Glowacki of Sonic Craft loves the both the Mundorf Supreme ...in Oil caps. Another VERY good-sounding cap is the Cardas Golden Ratio. While not small, the CGRs are smaller than the MS/Oils because of the latter's very high 1200VDC rating.

I suggest you talk to Mr. Glowacki...940/689-9800...about cap selection. He is both very knowledgeable and helpful.
In fact the unit was made back to march 1994.... and i am not sure if they are the stock caps because it is not wrtitten "Jadis" like on the other one and also this was the sugestion of my technician.I just add my NOS ULLARD AND AMPEREX HOLLAND BUGLE BOY tubes and i feel it is like changing the unit for a better one
so i keep on dreaming or imagine what it could be as a sonic increase with new "Mundorf Caps" !!!
Rocc, what are the values, brands, and types of those horrible-sounding yellow caps?
Have any of you tried the Obbligato Premium Capacitors? I've read good things about the caps and they are very inexpensive compared to most. I have some Mundorf Silver PIO caps that are going in my amplifier. I wish I had seen these first. I might have given them a try..especially for the cost. I agree the Mundorfs are great caps..very transparent.