Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007

Showing 3 responses by roccl007

Thank's Jsadurni for this helpfull site (humblehomemadehifi)
the description of the differents caps is pretty intersting
note that i ordered 2 12au7 (mullard nos) and 2 6dj8 (amperex bugle boy nos) and see how it react in my dac before upgrading the caps
In fact the unit was made back to march 1994.... and i am not sure if they are the stock caps because it is not wrtitten "Jadis" like on the other one and also this was the sugestion of my technician.I just add my NOS ULLARD AND AMPEREX HOLLAND BUGLE BOY tubes and i feel it is like changing the unit for a better one
so i keep on dreaming or imagine what it could be as a sonic increase with new "Mundorf Caps" !!!
Hey folks we are going wrong way my main question is will the MUNDORF make the job in my dac ?
now with my new tubes the bass is more tight, the mid are fuller and the highs are smoother with more micro details and air!!! will i loose all those qualities with the Mundorf ???
i think the ultimate answer will be try it...