Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
I just got the Mundorfs, both silver in oil and silver gold, breaking them in but by now it is sounding really good...I am using cheaper tubes for the break in so I really could not compare soundwise, but with the cheapy tubes it is sounding better than before with the good tubes.

Check this great site I found somehwere:

http://www.humblehomemadehifi.com/Cap.html
Thank's Jsadurni for this helpfull site (humblehomemadehifi)
the description of the differents caps is pretty intersting
note that i ordered 2 12au7 (mullard nos) and 2 6dj8 (amperex bugle boy nos) and see how it react in my dac before upgrading the caps
Mundorf silver is one of the most perfect caps I have heard, they retain the sonic character of the equipment feeding them, smooth tubes, warm tubes, harsh tubes, terrible tubes, they show whatever is feeding them, excellent cap.. bass and overall resolution is the best I have heard, some will argue the super pricey teflons are better, which they are more tight tolerance maybe, but to me not as loose and musical, they become artificial sounding after time. Gotta give them at least 150 - 250 hours of running time, quite litterally about 2 weeks straight 24 hours a day with music before they will really start to just blend and sound un-beatable.
Rocc, why do you "...have to change the 8 yellow caps inside..."? Are they broken? Leaking?

Jeffrey Glowacki of Sonic Craft loves the both the Mundorf Supreme ...in Oil caps. Another VERY good-sounding cap is the Cardas Golden Ratio. While not small, the CGRs are smaller than the MS/Oils because of the latter's very high 1200VDC rating.

I suggest you talk to Mr. Glowacki...940/689-9800...about cap selection. He is both very knowledgeable and helpful.