Single driver vs traditional 3 way loudspeakers

What you prefer , single driver , no crossover, full   range  loudspeakers powered by low power SAT  or traditional 2-3 way design ?
128x128bache
muddy, goopy, boomy, greyish/taupish, foggy, murky, bloated, heavy, soupy, midrange/upper bass issues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And if you you dont know what these horrible qualites actually sound like in a  speaker, Just go hear any Bo,,,no les not pick on Bose,, thats too easy to  a pick. 
Take any B&W to experience these unwanted distortions.
If your speaker can not beat out a  B&W, time  to look for a  hifi WBer set up. 
mozartfan said:
"Most folks have no clue how to hear, listen and judge a speaker."

But you do? You contradict yourself left and right. Zu beats Wilson, but then you watch a youtube video of Zu speakers, (now that's definitive...) and decide that they're not your cup of tea. You are a mess. 
Yes I made FUTHER more through research hearing soem YT vids of the Zu's. Not my cup of tea. Not neutral, sorry no cigar.
A speaker must possess this one quality
Neutrality. 
If it does not have neutral voice, then you will have issues. One guy ona  chart forum tried to console and comfort  a  Tek buyer with deep regrets, after his snakeoil induced purchase... saying 
**Look I have my Acoustic Reserach AR3's now 50 yrs, I am quite happy*.
So I guess each his own. 
Zu's are far from neutral.